The application deadline for September intake is July 15. Please contact the admissions team by email (email@example.com) or by phone (1-416-357-8968).
We consider late applications where spaces are available.
After applying online, please mail or drop off the following to our admissions team.
- Passport-size photos (head and shoulders only) of the student.
- Photocopy of applicant's birth certificate or proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
- Photocopies of both parents' or guardians’ proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status
- Photocopies of the student's report cards from June 2015 and June 2016
- Two reference letters in support of the student
- Application Fee Payment
- Passport Photo ID Page
- Current Digital Passport Size Photo (35 mm x 45 mm)
- Complete transcripts and progress reports from the past 2 years of schooling and any current reports with certified English translation (if applicable)
- Application for Admission Form
- Personal information Form
- Application fee
Upon arrival at Lowell Academy, students will be interviewed by the principal, and their English language proficiencies will be assessed. A team of staff at Lowell Academy, including the principal, will assess the academic needs of each student and determine individualized course plans.